At The Shops at Willow Bend, not only will shoppers find a new level of shopping in Plano, but a new level of customer service. The Concierge Center assures easy access to a wealth of information, pocket directories, complimentary strollers and wheelchairs and gift cards. The Concierge Center is available all mall hours and located on the lower level, between Crate & Barrel and Macy's.
The Concierge Center offers the following services:
- Gift Cards are now available at the Concierge Center.
- Complimentary strollers, traditional wheelchairs and electric wheelchairs are available at the Concierge Center. Please call the Concierge Center at (972) 202-7110 for a delivery of a wheelchair or electric wheelchair to an entrance.
- FREE Wi-Fi is available throughout The Shops at Willow Bend. Select !FREE_WillowBend on a Wi-Fi enabled device and enjoy the connection! The Concierge Center is able to assist shoppers with any connection issues.
- Provides information for special events within the shopping center and local community.
- Assist shoppers with locating a store or restaurant.
- Sign-up shoppers to join The Shops at Willow Bend official mall walking program, Willow Bend Steps presented by Medical City Plano.
- Provides information on employment opportunities within the shopping center.
- Assist shoppers with contacting a local cab company for pick-up; provide bus schedule or other public transportation.
The Concierge Center is open all mall hours, and is available to assist shoppers to their best ability.
Currency Exchange Service:
Texas Currency Exchange buys and sells over 70 different currencies. There is no minimum or maximum amount (no coins). It is their mission to provide the best rate possible for the purchase and sale of foreign currency. Currencies are inventoried on site which provides immediate availability on many destinations. No appointment required. With proper ID, transactions can be completed within minutes, leaving customers with the desired cash in hand.
Texas Currency Exchange is open from 10:00am – 7:00pm Monday through Saturday and Closed on Sunday and is located at the Concierge Center on the lower level between Crate & Barrel and Macy's. Please call (210) 730-5818 or visit www.txcurrencyexchange.com for more information.
The Shops at Willow Bend maintains a fully trained staff of professional Security officers who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are available to help find lost vehicles, give jump-starts and escort shoppers to a vehicle. They are also extensively trained in the use of AED (automated External Defibrillator) and First Aid and are American Heart Association verified. Outside the mall, our bright yellow emergency “Call For Assistance” boxes that call directly to the Security Office are located throughout the parking area. Also, lost and found items are held in Security Office.
The Security office is located on the lower level between Crate & Barrel and Macy's and can be contacted at (972) 202-7100.
Restrooms are located throughout The Shops at Willow Bend. There are men's, women's, and family restrooms in the food court, next to Which Wich. There are also men's, women's, and family restrooms on the lower level, in the corridor between Forever 21 and Skechers. Women's, men's, and family restrooms are also on the upper level, in the corridor between A'GACI and Victoria's Secret.
Yes, the ATM’s are provided by MetaBank, and are located on the lower and upper levels of the entrance to Parking Deck D, the lower level at the entrance to Parking Lot G, and in the food court by the restrooms.
The Plano Playground is a gift from Medical City Plano and located on the lower level near Crate & Barrel.
With a nod to Plano and its historic Haggard Park, the mall’s new 1,960-square-foot Plano Playground will welcome little ones with a gazebo. Once inside, they’ll enjoy climbing on the soft, one-of-a-kind play pieces including a water fountain, slide, sandbox, teeter totter, fire truck, ambulance and merry-go-round, all constructed of hand-sculpted, kid-friendly foam. Kids can rock and ride the mascots of local high schools -- Plano East, Plano West and Plano Senior High. A hot air balloon lights the play action from above.
Plano Playground is a gift to mall visitors from Medical City Plano. Along with an interactive game wall that looks like the hospital, a scavenger hunt in the play area will feature hidden hospital icons for children to find, evoking the popular Highlights magazine often found in doctors’ offices.
The multi-sensory play area includes sound-chip technology, adding surprise and delight to complete the experience. The play area is suitable for children 42 inches or shorter.
The only pets that are allowed in the center during mall hours are dogs that are small enough to be held in one hand or in a purse-sized pet carrier (ie: teacup or toy-sized breeds). Pets must be carried the entire time they are in the center. No pets are allowed within the Food Court or in/near any other food establishments located within the center at any time. Exceptions to the pet policy are made for service dogs only.
Code of Conduct:
The Shops at Willow Bend is privately-owned property (“Property”). The Shops at Willow Bend welcome all visitors who comply with the Rules of Conduct and other policies. Willow Bend has established these Rules of Conduct to insure the safety and comfort of all visitors.
The following are prohibited on the Property:
- Disorderly, intimidating, threatening, dangerous or disruptive conduct of any nature, including but not limited to: use of obscene or insulting language or gestures, loitering, running, yelling, fighting, throwing any objects, littering, playing radios or other audio devices, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling.
- Standing, walking, sitting or moving in such a way as to cause inconvenience to others, or in or on a prohibited area or object.
- Any act which could result in physical harm to persons or damage to property.
- Any act prohibited by local, state or federal laws or ordinances.
- Possession of an open container or consumption of alcoholic beverages other than in licensed areas.
- Possession or consumption of illegal substances.
- Distribution of literature or other items, offering any item for sale, solicitation, conducting surveys, videotaping or photography, without, in each instance, the prior written consent of mall management under the mall’s Access Policy or other applicable policies.
- Visiting the center without shirt or shoes, or failing to be fully clothed. Wearing clothing that is, or in a manner that is, obscene, offensive to others, that may provoke a disturbance, or is otherwise inconsistent with a first-class, family oriented shopping center.
- Smoking in interior common areas, corridors or other prohibited areas.
- Possession of pets or other animals, except for service animals such as Leader Dogs.
The foregoing list of prohibited activities is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all prohibited activities on the Property, and management reserves the right to prohibit any activity or conduct which is detrimental to or inconsistent with a first-class, family oriented shopping center. Management's interpretation of these Rules of Conduct is conclusive and binding.
Violators of these Rules of Conduct may be subject to expulsion, banning, and/or arrest for criminal trespass or for other violation of law. Violators of banning orders may be subject to arrest and prosecution for criminal trespass. These Rules of Conduct may be amended or changed at any time and are in addition to all other rules and policies pertaining to the Property.