The ultimate accessory – a scarf! Check out these fashion-friendly ways to rock this cool-weather staple.
- Braid it. Instead of wrapping it around your neck, try folding it in half before wrapping it behind your neck and taking the ends and pulling them through the loop.
- Make it easy! Don’t want to stress about the different ways to tie a scarf? Look for an infinity pattern, which you simply put over your head and pull down around your neck for a super simple accessory.
- Add color to your look. Want to give your winter outfit some color? Look for a long scarf in an eye-catching color or pattern and pair it with a neutral outfit.
- Dress up with luxe textiles. Silk and pashmina scarves are two options when you want to elevate a work outfit or want to dress up for a night out.
- Lightweight cover! Look for a large blanket scarf to act as a shawl for those days and nights where temperatures turn quickly. A blanket scarf is easily draped over the shoulders for an added layer of warmth.
How do you like to wear a scarf? If you’re in the mood for something new, try one of these style tips with your favorite winter accessory.